We are currently looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a C++ Computer Scientist Intern. As an intern, you will work closely with our international team to create and enhance cutting-edge software applications using C++.
- Collaborate with the team to design, implement, and test new software features.
- Write high-quality code in C++ to create efficient and scalable software applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues as they arise.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to improve overall code quality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software development trends and technologies.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming language.
- Basic understanding of REST web APIs, relational and key-value databases.
- Familiarity with software development, management, and deployment tools like Git and Docker.
- Experience with GPU programming is a strong plus.
- A good sense of humor.
This is a paid internship position with a minimum of 2-3 months (3 months are strongly preferred). We encourage work from the Houston, TX office for better communication and optimized learning. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your experience with C++, why you are interested in this internship, and a joke that helps us to gauge your sense of humor.